Water Services NZ is always looking to extend their knowledge in water. Recently we have completed a project for the Kaingaroa village water supply. Installation of a new 6” bore pump, supply manifold and metering system, with an addition of a new state-of-the-art filtration/pumping plant, this included:
- Tank farm and associated pipework and level sensors
- Lowara twin pump system
- Pre-filtration and ultraviolet disinfection
- Turbidity and pressure monitoring
- Chlorination/disinfection and chemical tank
- Relocation of pump sets and all associated pipework and commissioning
Water Services NZ is also working as part of renewals for district councils, completing welding of PE pipe, to disinfection and pressure testing. We now have multiple staff trained in PE Welding/Backflow prevention and potable drinking water supplies.