- GPS Mapping - Water Services NZ uses GPS Trac Map to locate and help create a detailed water as built map. This will give you a detailed water map with all your water lines, troughs, tanks, and any other features in your water system.The Water Services NZ GPS Trac Map is fitted to a Polaris Ranger, (side by side), so it is portable and able to navigate difficult terrain.We can also use our Trac Map unit to provide you with a full farm map; tracks, fence lines, sheds, etc.
- Calf Shed Fit Out: Fittings, pipes, troughs and water set up specific to calf rearing.
- Mineral dosing pumps
- Design and Installation of Irrigation systems of all sizes; from Golf courses/Sports fields and School gardens to major Farm Irrigation Developments.
- Trenching and installation of Phone and Power cables to house and industrial sections.
- Installation of the water requirements for subdivisions.
- Excavator, trencher, and equipment hire
View the embedded image gallery online at: