Water Services NZ provides a comprehensive service to design, supply and install your water system.
- Trenching and laying pipe - We have the ability to trench in power cable and data cables with options to trench 100mm and 150mm wide.
- Level and plumb troughs and tank
- Supply and delivery of Bailey water tanks. We stock tanks and can deliver from Taupo. Installation of tank water monitoring and rainwater systems
- Supply fittings and materials - valving, Hansen, WSP and pump parts
- Pumps – all rural including effluent and irrigation, industrial pumps, house pumps - Lowara, Grundfos, DAB, Onga
- Bores – all fresh water and geothermal submersible pumps - Crane truck available for fast and efficient installation.
- Water Takes – Design/installation of groundwater and surface water takes. Assisting with applications to regional councils. Supply and installation of Kleenscreen rotating screens
- Irrigation – from small house garden, sports field, or large-scale farm irrigation. Design/supply and installation of Hunter Irrigation and dust suppression systems.
- Filtration - Design/supply and install all types of filtration equipment. From water testing to supplying design and full “Turn Key” systems. We offer Puretec UV water treatment and iron removal systems and can service/maintain any filter system.UV water treatment
- Civil water supply/treatment plants, butt welding/electrofusion joining and drainage systems
- Halo Systems water monitoring system installation and servicing
Additions to the current water system can be made at any time if required.
The Water Services NZ team work in crews to provide time-efficient management of the job and safe work practices.